Family members, friends and supporters will gather at the Saskatoon Police Service headquarters tomorrow (fri) morning for the fourth and final walk to bring awareness to the disappearance of Ashley Morin.
Morin was 31 years of age when she was last seen in North Battleford on July 10th, 2018. Since then, investigators have considered her disappearance a homicide.
During a news conference Thursday, Ashley’s cousin Mike Bird said even though this is their final walk, their not giving up.
“We’re going to continue to get answers and this weekend will be a part of that and we ask anybody with any information to call Crime Stoppers or the Saskatoon (Police Service) Major Crimes Unit.”
The walk will get underway at 9 a.m. tomorrow (fri) morning at the Saskatoon Police Service headquarters with an opening prayer and speakers. Then at 10 o’clock, those taking part in the fourth walk will start making their way to North Battleford.
Dorthea Swiftwolfe, a Victim Services Coordinator with the Saskatoon Police Service says traditionally things are done in four, the reason why the family has decided to make this year’s walk the final one.
The family is currently offering a $25,000 reward to anyone who brings forward any information that will result in Ashley coming home.
Bird says anyone willing to donate can do so along the group’s walk. He expects the financial reward for information will increase to the $30,000 dollar mark once more donations pour in over the weekend.
















